Steel Alloy / Vanadium: Market Outlook to 2025 - Premium Edition
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. Macro, demographic and mega-trends
- 3. World demand for vanadium
- 4. End uses of vanadium
- 5. In-Depth Focus: Consumption in China
- 6. Outlook for end-use industries
- 7. Outlook for demand for vanadium
- 8. Properties and occurrence of vanadium
- 9. Mining and processing of vanadium
- 10. Production costs
- 11. World supply of vanadium
- 12. Country production
- 13. International trade in vanadium
- 14. Outlook for supply of vanadium
- 15. Supply/demand balance
- 16. Vanadium prices
- 17. Appendix: Chinese projects and operations
- 18. Appendix: Other projects and operations
Vanadium: Market Outlook to 2025 - Premium Edition
Roskill's NEW 14th report has now been published
Roskill’s 2015 vanadium report provides an evidence-based outlook for
vanadium prices, based on an independent review of underlying drivers, industry
and macro trends:
- A medium-term and long-term outlook for prices to 2020 or 2025
- Detailed overview of historical price trends and major market dynamics
- Analysis of the present and expected price floors and ceilings for vanadium prices
- Baseline, high and low scenarios, including a discussion of upside and downside risks
- Probabilistic outlook for pricing scenarios to help you make sense of analysts’ forecasts
- Where are future sources of vanadium production located?
- What is the regional breakdown of vanadium production in terms of primary, secondary and co-production feedstock?
- How will world supply and demand for vanadium develop though to 2025?
- To what extent are low iron ore prices affecting the economics of vanadium production?
- How have changes to Chinese rebar policy affected demand?
- How will commercialisation of vanadium redox batteries be significant?
- What is the outlook for vanadium prices?
Vanadium Supply by region (t V)