Steel Alloys / Nickel: Market Outlook to 2018, 13th Edition 2014
- 1. Executive summary
- 2. History, properties, occurrence and resources of nickel
- 3. Mining, processing and refining of nickel
- 4. World production
- 5. Review of nickel producing and processing countries
- 6. Production costs
- 7. World consumption
- 8. First and end-uses for nickel
- 9. International trade in nickel
- 10. Secondary nickel use
- 11. Supply and demand outlook
- 12. Stocks and prices
Nickel: Market Outlook to 2018, 13th Edition 2014
Roskill's 13th report on Nickel has been published. If you're involved with Nickel in any way, this report will help you make the right decisions.
Nickel prices have staged a dramatic recovery as the market appears set to plunge into a supply deficit. New nickel projects in Indonesia and elsewhere may receive frantic interest. As prices are spiking, stainless steel mills will speed up their search for alternative feedstock, such as stainless scrap and even nickel cathode. Meanwhile, price increases may reinvigorate substitution of nickel and eventually even of stainless steel.
What the report gives you:
- Independent, in-depth research and analysis
- Essential market intelligence for successful business planning
- Detailed survey of production and processing in 44 countries
- Up-to-date profiles of the activities of producers and processing companies
- Forecasts for end-use consumption, world demand and supply balance and prices
World: consumption by type of nickel product, 20123e
Source: Roskill Nickel Market Outlook to 2018
Get accurate answers from independent experts
- Which greenfield and brownfield nickel projects are currently most advanced?
- How dependent is the Chinese stainless steel industry on NPI and what are the alternatives?
- What are the implications of the Indonesian export ban on supply and demand?
- What do incentive prices tell us about the likely long-term price of nickel?