Industrial Minerals / Boron: Global Industry Markets & Outlook, 13th edition, 2015
- 1. Summary
- 2. Introduction and properties of boron
- 3. Mining and processing of borates
- 4. World production of boron minerals
- 5. Review of borate-producing countries and companies
- 6. International trade in borates, boric acid, refined borax and perborates
- 7. World consumption of borates
- 8. Use of borates in fibreglass
- 9. Use of borates in borosilicate glass
- 10. Use of borates in ceramics
- 11. Use of borates in agriculture
- 12. Use of borates in detergents, soaps and cleaning products
- 13. Use of borates in other applications
- 14. Prices of borates
Boron: Global Industry Markets & Outlook, 13th edition, 2015
Roskill's NEW 13th report on the boron market has been published. If you're involved with boron in any way, this upcoming report will help you make the right decisions.
Get accurate answers from independent expert
- Where will future expansions in mine supply be located?
- What fundamental changes are likely in the use of borates in the future?
- How have Chinese imports of borates evolved over the last decade?
- What are the growth markets for boron products?
- What will be the demand for boron in fibreglass in five years’ time?
- What is the outlook for boron prices?